The PMU East-European Conference 2021, the 4th edition, will have place between 2nd and 5th of September 2021, in Bucharest, Romania. The Eastern European PMU Conference will be held in the elegant Silva Complex, where you can find nature in the heart of Bucharest, just 15 minutes from the historic center of the city.
The Eastern European PMU Conference 2021 is an international event organized for both professionals and beginners, independently of what brand they use in their procedures. This conference gives you the unique opportunity to learn about the latest techniques, about the latest technologies in the field and to receive advice from some of the best PMU speakers who are always up to date with the most innovative methods: hyper realism, naturalness and design; These 3 principles that lead of excellence in micropigmentation.
The Eastern European PMU Conference will receive the best professionals on stage, will host LIVE presentations and LIVE demonstrations in which you will learn the best and new techniques of micropigmentation, more specifically eyebrow procedures, scalp micropigmentation, tattoo removal with and without laser, technical PMU, micropigmentation lips, pigmentology, medical micropigmentation, Marketing…We also prepare you a special evening: Gala Dinner, it will have place in the evening day of 5th of September 2021.
These three days are dedicated to everyone who is interested in learning more about professional micropigmentation procedures, so we expect you all, professionals or beginners.
This conference is a unique opportunity to learn new notions and develop new practices in the field of Micropigmentation.
Over 15 professionals from all over the world await you to participate in this Conference, to share with you the latest and most innovative micropigmentation techniques!
Over 15 certificates!!!
Gifts for each participant!
The Eastern European PMU Conference is ideal for learning new things, but it is also a perfect opportunity to meet professionals from all over the world. There will also be relaxing moments like Gala Dinner where you can enjoy good music, talented artists, DJs, shows and tombola.
Places are limited!
Get ready for the most special and unique Gala Dinner so far!!
JOIN US IN AN UNIQUE EXPERIENCE!
The main language used in the conference will be English, with a translation into the Romanian language. Translation can be made in other languages depending on the number of people of each nationality that will participate.
CHAMPIONSHIP – COMPETITION
The world stage is waiting for you: WULOP!
Consisting of the world’s leading permanent makeup experts, WULOP jurors are looking for the best in the industry. If you say “I am that person!” fill out the form immediately, first demonstrate your skill in the semi-finals in your country, and then wave your country’s flag with your team in the grand final in Istanbul. Don’t miss the opportunity to come to the world stage with your expertise and surprise rewards!
WULOP COMPETITION DETAILS AND RULES
Permanent makeup specialists at all levels can participate in the semi-finals from Romania.
Competitor applications can only be accepted through the official website of WULOP, www.wulop.com. Those who do not fill out the form on the website cannot participate in the semifinals.
After the preliminary application by the form, the organizer of the relevant country communicates with the participant and completes the application. After the application is completed, the participant’s name is added to the list of competitors. Those, who do not have their names in this list, cannot compete.
The semi-final participation fee is €300 for each technique. Participation fees are paid to the organizer. If required, the organizer may add the taxes on the said fee depending on the country.
SEMIFINALS WILL BE HELD IN 5 CATEGORIES
Hair stroke technique with device
Micro Blading hair stroke technique
Lip stick effect with device
Shadowed eyeliner with device
Powdered eyebrow with device
Semi Final competitors provide their equipment and models on their own. The working area (stretcher, whatnot, etc.) is supplied by the organizer.
The first, second and third place winners will be announced as a result of the scoring to be made at the end of the semi-final stage. The awards to be given to the winners in the semi-final stage (for each category) are as follows;
a) The first place: The right to attend the grand finale with Silver package
b) The second place: 50% discount in Gold or Diamond package
c) The third place: 30% discount in Gold or Diamond package
d) 100€ discount will be given to all other semi-final competitors in the package of their choiceThe winners will be determined as a result of the scoring to be made by the independent juries. The best of each category to be selected by independent juries will come together to form the country team and will have the chance to participate in the grand finale to be held in Antalya. Our contestants who are entitled to participate in the grand finale and the models they have selected for the application will be guests at a 5-star hotel in Antalya for 5 nights free of charge, including ultra-all-inclusive accommodation and airport-hotel-airport transfers.
The teams will come to the WULOP 2021 grand finale, which will be held in Antalya on October 15, 2021, with at least 3 and at most 5 models. Models will be determined by the joint selection of the competitors and the country representative. Models will be hosted by us in Antalya with the country team for 5 days in ultra-all-inclusive concept. Participation of the models in the congress is subject to an extra fee.
Finals in Turkey will be held in 6 categories:
1. Hair stroke technique with device
2. Micro Blading hair stroke technique
3. Lip stick effect with device
4. Shadowed eyeliner with device
5. Powdered eyebrow with device
6. Total Team Score
Ranking people will receive surprise gifts and prizes. Teams ranking in the team score category will also be given a monetary award.
Our final jury members, one of the best in the world, will introduce the participants who ranked in the Grand Final to the world through their social media posts. In this way, the winners, who will receive global recognition, will have the right to use their titles valid throughout the world as a logo. (For example: WULOP 2020 World’s Second Runner-up…) In addition, the category winners will participate in the next WULOP event as guests of honour.
Winners will be announced during the Gala Dinner.
Rules of the championship
- The inspection of the rules, specified in this text prepared by the Head Office, to be followed by the competitors will be carried out by the country representative in the semi-final stage. The rules to be followed in the competition will continue to be valid in the final stage as well as in the semi-final stage. All participants must comply fully with the championship rules. Otherwise, sanctions determined by the country representative may be applied in the semi-final stages or the competitor may be disqualified. In the final stages, if the competitor does not comply with the rules, the discretion for sanction and disqualification belongs to the head office.
- . If the participant or model is late, does not participate or cancels on the application day, the competitor will be automatically disqualified. No refund will be made in cases of disqualification.
- Participants must be ready at least one hour before the application time, together with the live application model in the area where the semi-final will be held. The participants have to find the model they will do the application on themselves. The entire responsibility of the model belongs to the participant who will do the application.
- During the application, the jury observes whether the rules are followed and reports the rule violations.
- All models must definitely be photographed before and after the procedures.
- The models must be without make-up before and during the application (Only modeling pen can be used).
- The total time given for modeling, anesthesia and procedure is two and a half hours. An additional 15 minutes is given to prepare and clean out the work stations.
The Jury Members will check the conditions such as the working environment of the participants, the readiness of the model and will give approval to start the application.
- Competitors and models should not leave the area from the beginning of the application period until the end of the competition. The jury has the right to punish or disqualify those who break the rules. They can only leave the hall with a supervisor to go to the toilet.
- The models must not have make-up or previous permanent make-up on their faces.
- The models shall fill out a consent form, agree to follow the rules and undertake the responsibility for the procedure to be applied.
- The models shall give written consent for their photographs and videos to be taken during the procedure.
- Anyone over the age of 18 can be a model.
- The models must wear a white t-shirt and a black pair of pants.
- The competitors must wear a disposable (single use) long sleeve surgical gown or white overalls.
- The models must wear shoe covers on their feet when they lie down on the stretcher for application.
- The competitors must put their hair in a pony tail or bun.
- All removable parts (needle, cartridge) must be in the sterile packages.
- Before wearing gloves, the competitors must put on caps and masks both on themselves and their models.
- All accessories such as bracelets, watches, rings etc. must be removed.
- Hands must be washed before applying hand sanitizer (to be provided in the competition) and then gloves must be worn.
- Skins of the models must be cleaned with an alcohol-based sanitizer before application.
- The pencil to be used for modeling must be sharpened using a sterile sharpener and the skin must be sanitized.
- All products to be used during the procedure must be wrapped in cling film (plastic wrap). The cable of the device must be covered with a protector.
- The participants must change gloves when they touch something. If the tools such as chairs and stretchers are touched during the application, the gloves should be removed before the chair or stretcher is moved and then new gloves should be put on and get disinfected. Gloves should be changed if something is taken while wearing gloves.
- Phones must be disinfected, wrapped in cling film and used only for taking photos. Talking on the phone while working is prohibited. During the application, phones must be switched to airplane mode.
- The participant must comply with all mandatory hygiene rules for this application.
- Work area organization;
- Work area must be cleaned out after the application.
- All disposable materials used must be thrown away.
- All hygiene rules must be followed completely.
- The participants must observe the safety of the procedure they apply as they are responsible for the health of the model and the results of their work. All responsibility belongs to the person doing the application.
- The competitor accepts that the scoring done by the jury members.
- The competitors accepts that they have read and understood the rules in this text and will fully comply with all articles.
The participant must have cosmetic clothes, a hat, gloves and keep the workplace clean and tidy.
Clean the workplace after the procedure. All consumables must be disposed of in the trash. Use disposable tools, sterile needles / sterile blades;
The organizer will ensure:
- the space for the procedure;
- Cosmetic bed.
Championship participants must ensure:
- personal devices, devices and / or microblading tools;
- Disposable needles / cartridges, pigments, blades;
- Disposable caps / rings;
- pencils, brushes, etc .;
- Disposable gloves;
- cosmetic clothing;
To reserve your place, you must register on the website https://www.wulop.com/ and fill in the form. By completing this form, you agree to the terms and conditions for the Championship.
The winners will go straight to the grand FINAL in Antalya,Turkey!!
Until when can I register?
You can register until September 15th, 2021. If the registration period has elapsed and you would still like to participate, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall look for the possibilities.
Until when can I cancel my registration?
If you are unable to attend the PMU East Europe Conference, a colleague can take your place provided they have your registration details. If you wish to cancel your registration, you should take account of the following:
Reservations can be canceled free of charge up to 3 months before the start of the Conference. If a cancellation is received from 3 to 2 months before the start of the Conference, PMU East Europe Conference shall be entitled to charge 20% of the total price of the reservation. If a cancellation is received from 2 to 1 months before the start of the Conference, PMU East Europe Conference shall be entitled to charge 45% of the total price of the reservation. If a cancellation is received from 1 month to 15 days before the start of the Conference, PMU East Europe Conference shall be entitled to charge 80% of the total price of the reservation. If a cancellation is received within 15 days before the start of the Conference, PMU East Europe Conference shall be entitled to charge 100% of the total price of the reservation. You must in any case confirm your cancellation in writing by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
The Gala dinner
The gala dinner is intended exclusively for the participants of the PMU East European Conference, which means that you can only attend the gala dinner if you register at the conference. There are only 100 seats available and if you come accompanied, the attendant must pay. Additional fee: 95 EUR.
Dress code – Royal Princess
Will I receive a certificate?
As a permanent make up specialist, it is important to stay up-to-date. To enable you to prove to your customers that you know all about the latest developments and techniques in the sector, we shall present you with a certificate of
participation in the Permanent Make Up World Conference. The certificate will enhance your professionalism and dependability as a permanent make up specialist and will persuade potential customers to choose you more readily!
As a PMU technician, it’s important to keep up to date with everything new so you can provide the best service to your clients, and let your clients know that you know everything about the latest developments and techniques in this field. For this we will issue a certificate of participation to the PMU East Europe Conference. The certificate will recognize your participation in the PMU techniques presented at the conference, it will add a plus to your activity and increase the trust of your clients!
Do you need my personal details for registration?
The ticket is personal and, on your name and cannot be passed on to others without prior written notice to the organization. Please fill in your personal details as completely as possible. Your data will be used strictly for the issue of the entrance ticket. Your exact entry will be based on the entrance ticket you will receive afterwards.
Do I need to print my ticket?
Yes! After payment you will receive a personalized entrance ticket on the e-mail address you signed up with. It is required to print the document and take it with you during the conference. Please make sure the ticket shows the correct booking information, if not contact us asap: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can I stay?
The event will take place at the Silva Complex in the city center of Bucharest. You can make a reservation at Silva Complex and you will have 10% discount, if you send us an email at email@example.com. Look for other hotels at www.booking.com or http://www.bucurestihoteluri.ro.
We do not provide accommodation unless included in the package!
We suggest you reserve a room in one of the hotels near to the location of the event.
Given the current medical situation, we want to ASSURE you that this event will be organized at high standards of safety and quality.
If for various reasons it will not be possible to support in October and must be postponed, you will not lose money, all participants will receive a VOUCHER with which they can participate at any time in future editions, at no extra cost, here referring to the price of the ticket .