The PMU East-European Conference 2022, the 5th edition, will have place between 4th and 7th of November 2022, in Bucharest, Romania. The Eastern European PMU Conference will be held in the elegant Pullman Hotel, in World Trade Center Conference Hall. Hotel Pullman is about 15 minutes from the historic city center and only 3 minutes from Herastrau Park and the Arc de Triomphe.
The Eastern European PMU Conference 2021 is an international event organized for both professionals and beginners, independently of what brand they use in their procedures. This conference gives you the unique opportunity to learn about the latest techniques, about the latest technologies in the field and to receive advice from some of the best PMU speakers who are always up to date with the most innovative methods: hyper realism, naturalness, and design; These 3 principles that lead of excellence in micropigmentation.
The Eastern European PMU Conference will receive the best professionals on stage, will host LIVE presentations and LIVE demonstrations in which you will learn the best and new techniques of micropigmentation, more specifically eyebrow procedures, scalp micropigmentation, tattoo removal with and without laser, technical PMU, micropigmentation lips, pigmentology, medical micropigmentation, Marketing…
We also prepare you a special evening: Gala Dinner, it will have place in the evening day of 7th of November 2022.
These three days are dedicated to everyone who is interested in learning more about professional micropigmentation procedures, so we expect you all, professionals, or beginners.
This conference is a unique opportunity to learn new notions and develop new practices in the field of Micropigmentation.
Over 20 professionals from all over the world await you to participate in this Conference, to share with you the latest and most innovative micropigmentation techniques!
Over 15 certificates!!!
Gifts for each participant!
The Eastern European PMU Conference is ideal for learning new things, but it is also a perfect opportunity to meet professionals from all over the world. There will also be relaxing moments like Gala Dinner where you can enjoy good music, talented artists, DJs, shows and gifts.
Places are limited!
Get ready for the most special and unique Gala Dinner so far!!
– Hollywood Gala Dinner –
JOIN US IN AN UNIQUE EXPERIENCE!
The main language used in the conference will be English, with a translation into the Romanian language. Translation can be made in other languages depending on the number of people of each nationality that will participate.
ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE and become the CHAMPION of one of the categories!
Miguel Munoz PMU Championship
CHAMPIONSHIP - COMPETITIONDETAILS ...
ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE and become the CHAMPION of one of the categories!
Miguel Munoz PMU Championship
Four-category championship dedicated to the memory of Miguel Munoz, a leader in the field of dermopigmentation in Colombia, who lost the fight to COVID 19 and who by his simplicity and joy was loved by all the great PMU leaders in the world.
2. Powder Eyebrows
3. Full lips
JUNIORS - Less than 2 years of experience
ADVANCED - More than 2 years of experience
There will be three places for each category. Everyone will be eligible to compete in as many categories as they want.
The experience will be respected. The graduation diploma will be attached as proof of experience in the field of permanent makeup.
Participants will submit applications by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the nominations and identification data of the participant.
Each participant must send 7 before / after images related to the category they choose. Details can be found below in the "Pictures Guide".
Provide all the necessary information to the organizers: name, phone, chosen nomination, high quality photos.
Miguel Munoz Championship Program:
Opening of registrations: July 15, 2022
Last registration: October 25, 2022
Last work sent: November 1, 2022
Judging: November 1, 2022
Voting for the finalists: November 7, 2022
Announcement of the winners: November 7, 2022
• The jury consists of international trainers with extensive experience in the field of permanent makeup.
• The jury will choose the winners according to the scoring system of the forms, criteria that are found below.
• The highest scores will be declared winners.
• The jury will choose three semifinalist winners for each category on November 4, 2022.
• The winners will be designated by the vote of the participants in PMU EEC 2022, on November 6, 2022.
• The decision of the jury will be final.
• The judging sheets will contain watermarks and cannot be replaced, modified or changed.
• A LAWYER will coordinate, supervise and validate the competition.
• The votes will be counted by three independent persons and will be verified and validated by a lawyer.
• SCORES CAN BE REQUESTED BY PARTICIPANTS and will be sent by email as soon as possible.
*** JURY CRITERIA
Powder Eyebrows/Full Lips
Colour - Correct selection of pigment colours.
Naturalness, natural shading, harmonious combination of different shades
Smooth transition from colour to colour
Symmetry and Proportionality
Depth of Pigment (Pressure Stability)
Cleanliness of Work
Creativity or Work
Colour - Correct selection of pigment colours
Naturalness Symmetry, Proportionality and Clarity of work
Eyebrow Length Highest Point Depth of Pigment (Pressure Stability)
Accuracy of hair strokes Thickness of the hair strokes
Cleanliness of work
Creativity of work
Finalists will be notified by email, WhatsApp, or phone.
The Awards Ceremony for the "Miguel Munoz Championship" will take place at the PMU EEC 2022 Gala Dinner!
The winners of the nominations will receive diplomas and trophies, which they will be able to display in their salon / clinic as a sign of gratitude and appreciation for their work.
If you are selected as a finalist, you must be able to attend the gala dinner to receive the prize.
The finalists of the "Miguel Munoz Championship" must participate in the gala dinner of the PMU EEC Conference, where the winners will be announced during the award ceremony.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please note that participants in the "Miguel Munoz Championship" will be presumed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to abide by them.
• A fee of 90 euros is paid for participation in each individual nomination category.
Awards require work and considerable time for organization, judging and evaluation.
RULES AND CRITERIA FOR PARTICIPATION:
- The participant must take a photo "before" and "after" the procedure and send them according to the guide below;
- Photos must be of high quality and clear;
- No photo should be posted on social media before the results;
- Maximum 7 photos to send (please refer to the photo submission guide);
- Uploaded images must be without a logo, name or other signs. Logos / watermarks are not allowed;
- Edited works are not accepted !! We will have a specialist who will detect any filters or photo editing. Jurors will be able to see any changes to the images and the participant will be instantly disqualified;
- The works will be judged according to certain criteria according to the picture with the work, not according to the name, in this way we exclude the possibility to favor someone.
- The works will be evaluated based on the following criteria: symmetry, shape, color / tone, final result and technical skills.
- The jurors have the full right to refuse the distribution of prizes either from one or from all categories, if all the criteria are not met;
- If you are unable to attend the event, your application will be withdrawn without a refund of the administration fee.
- The organizer reserves the right to change the categories and the evaluation committee without prior notice to participants, if it deems it appropriate.
- The decision of the organizer is final and binding for all aspects affecting this competition.
- No correspondence will be entered regarding images, rankings or others.
- The organizer reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to reject any entry it deems inappropriate.
*** Please note, our awards ceremony will take place during the gala dinner, if you have not purchased a gala dinner package, please purchase tickets for the gala dinner.
If participants violate the terms and conditions in any way, they will be disqualified.
1. Full face up - Before
2. Photo with the model's eyebrows / lips / eyes - Before
3. Left eyebrow / eye / lips - Zoom in for details - Before / After
4. Right eyebrow / eye / lips - Zoom in for details - Before / After
5. Full face up - After
6. Photo eyebrows / eyes / lips model - After
7. Additional photo of your choice.
USEFUL INFORMATION!DETAILS ...
Until when can I register?
You can register until October 15th, 2022. If the registration period has elapsed and you would still like to participate, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and we shall look for the possibilities.
Until when can I cancel my registration?
If you are unable to attend the PMU East Europe Conference, a colleague can take your place provided they have your registration details. If you wish to cancel your registration, you should take account of the following:
Reservations can be canceled free of charge up to 3 months before the start of the Conference. If a cancellation is received from 3 to 2 months before the start of the Conference, PMU East Europe Conference shall be entitled to charge 20% of the total price of the reservation. If a cancellation is received from 2 to 1 months before the start of the Conference, PMU East Europe Conference shall be entitled to charge 45% of the total price of the reservation. If a cancellation is received from 1 month to 15 days before the start of the Conference, PMU East Europe Conference shall be entitled to charge 80% of the total price of the reservation. If a cancellation is received within 15 days before the start of the Conference, PMU East Europe Conference shall be entitled to charge 100% of the total price of the reservation. You must in any case confirm your cancellation in writing by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Gala dinner
The gala dinner is intended exclusively for the participants of the PMU East European Conference, which means that you can only attend the gala dinner if you register at the conference. There are only 100 seats available and if you come accompanied, the attendant must pay. Additional fee: 95 EUR.
Dress code – elegant. Theme: Hollywood
Will I receive a certificate?
As a permanent make up specialist, it is important to stay up to date. To enable you to prove to your customers that you know all about the latest developments and techniques in the sector, we shall present you with a certificate of participation in the Permanent Make Up World Conference. The certificate will enhance your professionalism and dependability as a permanent make up specialist and will persuade potential customers to choose you more readily!
As a PMU technician, it’s important to keep up to date with everything new so you can provide the best service to your clients, and let your clients know that you know everything about the latest developments and techniques in this field. For this we will issue a certificate of participation to the PMU East Europe Conference. The certificate will recognize your participation in the PMU techniques presented at the conference, it will add a plus to your activity and increase the trust of your clients!
Do you need my personal details for registration?
The ticket is personal and, on your name and cannot be passed on to others without prior written notice to the organization. Please fill in your personal details as completely as possible. Your data will be used strictly for the issue of the entrance ticket. Your exact entry will be based on the entrance ticket you will receive afterwards.
Do I need to print my ticket?
Yes! After payment you will receive a personalized entrance ticket on the e-mail address you signed up with. It is required to print the document and take it with you during the conference. Please make sure the ticket shows the correct booking information, if not contact us asap: email@example.com
Where can I stay?
The event will take place at the World Trade Center Hotel Pullman, Bucharest. If your package does not include accommodation, you can make a reservation at Hotel Pullman. You can also search for other hotels on http://www.booking.com or http://www.bucurestihoteluri.ro.
We do not provide accommodation unless included in the package!
We suggest you look for accommodation near the hotel where the event will take place. The nearest event hotels are: Ramada by Wyndham Bucharest Park, Crowne Plaza Bucharest, Monte Carlo Palace, Arc de Triomphe Hotel, etc.
Given the current medical situation, we want to ASSURE you that this event will be organized at high standards of safety and quality.
If for various reasons it will not be possible to support the event in November 2022 and must be postponed, you will not lose money, all participants will receive a VOUCHER with which they can participate at any time in future editions, at no extra cost, here referring to the price of the ticket .